Arrangement of children's room
Child's room design implies the creation of a new, small world. A world, that will be interesting for the child. A children's room is the territory of the smallest member of the family, therefore it is necessary to approach its arrangment with special care. It is important to think over every little thing:
When disigning a child's room, pay attention to the following:
- Children's room should be safe first. Pay attention to the lack of protruding, sharp parts. For furniture it is desirable to choose natural and environmentally friendly materials (such as wood or European MDF).
- Functional separation of premises. Usually, childs room has three zones, different in functionality: workplace, bedroom, playroom. Furniture should not fill the entire room, thus depriving the child of space to stretch and run. It is very important that the child has an area of active recreation in the room.
- Surely you want your child to become independent as soon as possible. All furniture should be arranged in such a way that the small owner could reach out anything by himself.
- Coloring: It is desirable to saturate the child's room with bright colors.
- It is important that the furniture for the nursery was interesting. Experts say that the study of small details contributes the development of the child's imagination.
- Lighting: the childs room should be light. All sources of natural light should be open, illuminate the room and fill with sun and warmth.
- Classic and neoclassical interior styles are not desirable for the children's room. These styles deprive the room of lightness, simplicity and childishness, because they already have a certain note of maturity, they force and dictate their own rules, whereas for the child it is important to create a creative environment that promotes the development of free thinking.